Facebook connections and lose episodes

Christina-11
Christina-11 Posts: 1 Newbie

Good evening, I reach the level 315 in the candy crush farm heroes game and I want to connect with Facebook but when I made this step the game start all over again from episode 1; how can I connect with facebook without losing all the episodes that I solve?

If I didn't had the other mode save made I would lose everything I done until now :-(.

Thank you very much for helping me out.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Christine- Thanks for posting on King Care. 

Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey while connected to Facebook!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely weekend! 

• njoarder108
    njoarder108 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! Well, this isn't an answer, actually...I have had the exact same problem as Christina described. Is there any way I can receive some help regarding this issue? Thanks!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi njoarder108- I am really sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your progress. I would like to check your account also. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen in King Care. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?