My farm club has disappeared since Mark Hawk helped solve a different problem I had.

Jenny_Hutchings
Jenny_Hutchings Posts: 4 Newbie

my previous problem was that the farm heroes went back to zero which has now been fixed by Mark Hawk. I still lost all my extras I had earned. Now I have lost the Farm Club and any previous animals I had won from other games. Can you fix this for me please. Thank you.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I always refer players to this section of the troubleshooting page: 

From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players.

So this means that the feature might have been removed from your game now and added another players. 

I don't think this is something that all players have. 

• I still have the face of the cow as I go through the games and I won one of the animals as I passed the game but where do I get the benefit???? I don't have the Farm club companions and rewards on the top left hand side of my screen any more. My husband and my friends all have the farm club. Please help me. 

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

The feature wasn't rolled out to all players so it could fall under this category here: 

http://farmheroessaga.com/help/en 

Why does my friend have new game features, but I do not?

From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?