Design team need to take note

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,587 Pet Rescue Moderator

Despite being emailed and vents on here, you are killing the game. If you want it to die then please please, just end it on a certain level.... Don't make more players quit. I have seen 3 top level players quit in the last couple of days. Die hard fans that have stuck with it and stuck with it but have reached their limit. I have people commenting in our group and on our blog they have had enough and they are not even on the higher levels. They will not be able to do those even if they stick with it.

We have had no new content since the mushrooms. Farm club companions got ridiculously hard and then just stopped. The levels since Episode 88 have needed boosters to pass. And some of those have been altered (1382) so you can if you want, so why dig your heels in about the rest?

The fun has gone. People won't be forced into spending money and whats even worse, you are bull dozing through the older levels too. Levels that were really easy, ok, fair enough you made them harder. But just a little? No. For instance, Rancid lost 10 moves and went from 280 to 1000 crops! I have seen levels that lost many moves and had their crop count for 4 crops jump from 50 crops to 300 or more each! How can they justify that? Do they test these levels any more or just put a random number into the programming screen to change parameters?

Its not all about keeping content fresh as new players didn't play the original levels so it would be fresh to them. Many of us loyal players who started at the beginning won't go back and replay them. Its only the mugs like me that video gameplay and blog who are really suffering. We can't just give up but its getting to a point we will have to admit defeat. 

The fun has gone. Its all about money.

RIP Farm Heroes you were the best.

Answers

• Janet_Mannion
    Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2

There is no answer to this only more questions. What a shame King have decided to make this lovely game so hard its not a pleasure to play anymore. The new Farm heroes super saga is not a patch on it and I have just deleted it for the second time. I have played FHS since the beginning and enjoyed every minute playing a game to chill out after busy days but its a pleasure no more hard work and chill out time no chance its one challenge to far. A very sad loyal player . 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?