Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My game levels, even connecting to Facebook, won't transfer from my phone to iPad. My phone, old to new, transferred no problem. I can't seem to get them on the iPad, they want me to start back at one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have a Kingdom account? This might be the best way to transfer progress. Go back to your phone and create the account in the game (it's the little orange icon) and then you can login to this account on your iPad to ensure that your progress transfers over.
Thank you, I did not realize I was not signed into the account on my phone. Thank you