Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why did I not get my bonus boosters when I reached level one in chicken coop I did not receive the promised boosters...btw this has happened before..I put a message on and got no reply.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you...got the beans and boosters now...thanks for your prompt reply.
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny