Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I haven't logged into farm heroes in a few months and recently got a new iPad. When I logged into my account on the new iPad, the game restarted me at level 1. How can I get back to the level I was at?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are 2 options, you can sync your progress to either Facebook or Kingdom. Once synced, you'll be able to load that progress on any device by simply connecting to either your Facebook or Kingdom account. If you never connected it and still have your old iPad handy, you know what to do