Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Everytime I start any of the King games (Candy Crush, Farm heroes, farm heroes super saga) on my ipad 2, they crash after 1-2 minutes, losing boosters, lives, it just reverts back to home screen. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is the solution to jailbreak?
King needs to fix the Candy Crush crashes for Ipad2 or I am done with your games. You are not the only game in town. Your answer is not customer care related. Your upgrades caused the problems in the first place. I will of course use Facebook to make sure everyone knows this issue with your games, your company and your responses. We all can not afford to buy a new iPad just to play your games. Bad customer relation if this continues. You are basically telling millions of users you no longer need or desire our loyalty. Good bye.
Having read this thread Pam, it seems that the iPad 2 is no longer supported by King games:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
I'm not sure there is much you can do as the games are not designed to run on that device anymore.