Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am not getting my daily bonus. Today I should have got a collect all and a plus 1 but got nothing other than beans. My mum plays Farm Heroes and she hasn't had any bonus in weeks either. Why are we not getting the bonus for playing daily?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My game is connected but it makes no difference I still don't get my daily reward other than the beans.
Seems to be some issues with the game connecting to Facebook, could be related as you need to be connected in order to have access to the daily rewards. Does your game appear to be connected?
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/facebook-connection-fails-924664809