Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have two accounts and by mistake I connected the second one with FB and now every time I try to log in to my other account it shows me the same account with both names. I had over 100k beans and 100 gold bars. How can I get that account back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, I have two Kings account. I connected the second King account with Facebook by mistake and now both Kings account show as one.
Hi Ana!
Just to make sure I understand you correctly; do you have two Facebook accounts and now the iPhone stays connected to one of the Facebook accounts?
If that's the case then simply go to your security settings in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=devices&view
Locate Farm Heroes Saga on the 'Recognized Devices' list and close the session.
After the sessions are closed you should now be able to start the game and enter your username and password for the correct Facebook profile.
Cheers :-)