Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The fruit shakes indicating where I should make my move. I am drawn tonic straightaway! Can I turn it off?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bethune, no news yet. I gave the studio a list of messages posted here asking if the hints could have a turn off feature but I don't know if that's a priority at the moment because there are a lot of glitches that they are working on.
Hi Elsa, have you found anything yet?
Hi guys, I am gathering information regarding the hints being able to turn off for all King games. I am going to add this message to the list for you.
Hi Jo!
I've seen other threads here on King Care about the subject - looks like the hints in all games cannot be deactivated.
Sometimes I check out the hints in Farm Heroes Super Saga as I find them more helpful than in Farm Heroes Saga.
Cheers :-)