Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My games no longer play on my ipad. I upgraded my PC to Windows 10. They will not connect to facebook anymore and I can't play them from facebook on my ipad either it just closes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patsmo- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPad, this should not be related to you updating your PC.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)