Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Ive matched the cropsies beside it and it lights up, but then I match 3 more it closes back up... what do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To continue with my previous post, match cropsies x 3 for each fly for all to be lit to the max for them to disappear. Match cropsies x 3 individually.
You have to light up all the flies, that is match 3 cropsies for each fly to light up, once all flies are lit to the max, they will disappear
please give the answer of this question
I would also like to know the answer as I'm having the same issue...
Nesse Episódio, rápido Você tem Que Fazer Com que As Três abelhas abram Totalmente como asas (Juntas), Só Assim conseguirá obtê-las ...