My Iphone is logging into the wrong facebook account, have tried all the suggestions, nothing works

Options
Carola_Trolley
Carola_Trolley Posts: 1 Newbie

I need the game to sync with a different facebook account.  I have tried to uninstall, then download from the right account, deleted both the game and facebook, tried again, tried to to through king.com with safari, download the game from there, nothing is working

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carola!

I've found the below steps on another thread and it should fully reset your current connection to Facebook:

1) Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device (please note that Boosters and Lives will be lost)

2) Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

4) Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

5) Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

6) Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carola!

I've found the below steps on another thread and it should fully reset your current connection to Facebook:

1) Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device (please note that Boosters and Lives will be lost)

2) Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

4) Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

5) Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

6) Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish.

Cheers :-)

• Shilpa
    Shilpa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yeppie!! just tried and tested!! this WORKS :)

• Donna_Weathersa
    Donna_Weathersa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was lazy and just tried step 2 of the above and that seemed to have helped.  I have an iphone 6 plus.  It worked!!!   I also deleted my other facebook accounts from Settings>Safari>Passwords. 

But that didn't do anything.  I suggest trying #2 first and see if just clearing the cache helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?