farm hero

Options
Sabine_Jones
Sabine_Jones Posts: 10 Level 2

Its such a shame I played farm heroes since it came out but now its impossible to finish the Levels without spending Money,its been made so  hard that you have to spend  Money.And please dont tell me to look  up how others do the  Leveln on utube because I am most of the time further than the Levels go there.it started with Level 1455 ,i did do that Level with a lot of goldbars,after I done it it was made easier again.but I dont want to have to spend Money for every Level now.I am at Level 1486 now and if I want to do the Level I would have to spend again tons of Gold bars (Money)and I am not prepared to do that any more.its allright one in a while to spend goldbars but not the way it is now

Best Answer

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

We'd like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.

Thanks,

Leo

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

We'd like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.

Thanks,

Leo

• Sebastian_Gandyk
    Sebastian_Gandyk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi m not seeing any extra bonus games on my iPhone7 which1 my friends got it on theirs left sidebars
  • runv9
    runv9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks,

Leo

mercan_mc@hotmail.com
  • runv9
    runv9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks,

Leo

Merhaba,Çiftlik kulübü oyunları 1100.bölümden sonra yok.Neden

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?