My mom's king account is connected to my facebook account!

Options
Leily_MnzCrr
Leily_MnzCrr Posts: 3 Newbie

I let my mother play Pet Rescue Saga and Farm Heroes Saga on my iPad with her King account. Then she got her own tablet and I thought I could play on my iPad with my Facebook account, but now the two accounts are linked and everytime she passes a level, it shows on my game! It's like my Facebook account it's linked with her King account, cause she doesn't have Facebook. Please, help! I want to play again without passing levels I haven't even played!

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

If you follow these steps it should resolve the issue. Log out of your mom's Facebook by tapping on the icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the main game screen, selecting the cog icon, and then finally tapping on "Log out". Then just log back in with your Facebook account and go back to Candy Crush and connect.

If there’s a Facebook session already open on either your Facebook app or web browser, please be aware the game may connect to it directly, so you may want to log off your Facebook session before re-connecting the game. You can also use this link to close your Facebook sessions: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=sessions&view

You can also clear the game and browser caches and login afterward.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Leily_MnzCrr
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

If you follow these steps it should resolve the issue. Log out of your mom's Facebook by tapping on the icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the main game screen, selecting the cog icon, and then finally tapping on "Log out". Then just log back in with your Facebook account and go back to Candy Crush and connect.

If there’s a Facebook session already open on either your Facebook app or web browser, please be aware the game may connect to it directly, so you may want to log off your Facebook session before re-connecting the game. You can also use this link to close your Facebook sessions: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=sessions&view

You can also clear the game and browser caches and login afterward.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer, but my mother does not have a Facebook account. The problem here is that it seems like our two separate and different Kingdom accounts have merged. I tried everything, unlinking from my Facebook, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting cache, everything.
  • Leily_MnzCrr
    Options

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer, but my mother does not have a Facebook account. The problem here is that it seems like our two separate and different Kingdom accounts have merged. I tried everything, unlinking from my Facebook, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting cache, everything. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/my-moms-king-account-is-connected-to-my-facebook-account#entry_77245

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mimi-14
    Mimi-14 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hello,I have the same problem like that...Can you help me,pleaseee!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?