Missing animals

Marika_Minina
Marika_Minina Posts: 4 Newbie

I am missing 2 animals even the level is completed with 3 stars. Level 692. 

I am missing 2 animals even the level is completed with 3 stars. Level 692. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Are you talking about companions or something else? 

If it's the companions I've read that disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook/Kingdom can make them appear. 

• Marika_Minina

If it's the companions I've read that disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook/Kingdom can make them appear. 

yes companions but unfortunately connecting disconnecting does not help and they are missing on all 3 device i have even the level is completed with 3 stars. I am now level 1257 already
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2016

Hi KingsPinn! Not companions on this particular level, Marika is talking about the animals, you get 3 if you achieve 3 stars, these 3 animals help you produce more fruit, break webs or whatever is needed, on further levels.

But Marika, can you take a screenshot of the end of the level or a screenshot by clicking on the level showing the 3 stars?

• JillyJill

Yes, I see your score and I just replayed the level and you  definitely have enough for 3 stars. Let me see if I can get some help from a King customer care moderator, because they are able to view your account as I am unable to view your account.

• JillyJill

After chatting with a customer team representative, they've advised you email them though the game 

Open Farm Heroes Saga

-Tap on the settings icon in the bottom left corner.

-Tap on "contact us"

Also, let them know you have a screenshot.

-Now make sure that the correct email address is populated and then add some information about the problem

• Marika_Minina

oh i will try that, thanks a lot for your advice

• JillyJill

You're welcome Marika, they're very good at getting back to you when you email through the game. I hope they fix this for you! 

• JillyJill

Sorry KingsPinn, is that what they're called? Companions? I never knew that all this time playing the game! I thought you were referring to her "friends". Sorry about that!
  • JillyJill

Hi KingsPinn! Not companions on this particular level, Marika is talking about the animals, you get 3 if you achieve 3 stars, these 3 animals help you produce more fruit, break webs or whatever is needed, on further levels.

But Marika, can you take a screenshot of the end of the level or a screenshot by clicking on the level showing the 3 stars?

Sorry KingsPinn, is that what they're called? Companions? I never knew that all this time playing the game! I thought you were referring to her "friends". Sorry about that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?