Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am missing 2 animals even the level is completed with 3 stars. Level 692.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KingsPinn! Not companions on this particular level, Marika is talking about the animals, you get 3 if you achieve 3 stars, these 3 animals help you produce more fruit, break webs or whatever is needed, on further levels.But Marika, can you take a screenshot of the end of the level or a screenshot by clicking on the level showing the 3 stars?
Hi KingsPinn! Not companions on this particular level, Marika is talking about the animals, you get 3 if you achieve 3 stars, these 3 animals help you produce more fruit, break webs or whatever is needed, on further levels.
But Marika, can you take a screenshot of the end of the level or a screenshot by clicking on the level showing the 3 stars?
Are you talking about companions or something else? If it's the companions I've read that disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook/Kingdom can make them appear.
Are you talking about companions or something else?
If it's the companions I've read that disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook/Kingdom can make them appear.
You're welcome Marika, they're very good at getting back to you when you email through the game. I hope they fix this for you!
oh i will try that, thanks a lot for your advice
After chatting with a customer team representative, they've advised you email them though the game
Open Farm Heroes Saga
-Tap on the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
-Tap on "contact us"
Also, let them know you have a screenshot.
-Now make sure that the correct email address is populated and then add some information about the problem
thanks
Yes, I see your score and I just replayed the level and you definitely have enough for 3 stars. Let me see if I can get some help from a King customer care moderator, because they are able to view your account as I am unable to view your account.