What does the word Recharge mean?

Options
lorac
lorac Posts: 81 Level 3

I win a level with a gift.  The lid comes off the box, I get a notice I've won 2 hours and gifts of 'recharge' for several boosters.  I go back to the game and the boosters have not increased.  This has happened six or seven times now.  I have paid particular attention to this when I win, and have verified it.  Happened again this morning!

I miss building up my boosters.  Why should I play if it isn't working??

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Lorac, a recharge is simply restoring your original boosters, if you haven't used any in the level, you'll just have the same amount. Say if you used a dog or a tractor on that previous level, a recharge will just restore the original amount; 1. I couldn't understand this when first playing the game, now I hope this helps you! 

• lorac
    Options

Hi Lorac, a recharge is simply restoring your original boosters, if you haven't used any in the level, you'll just have the same amount. Say if you used a dog or a tractor on that previous level, a recharge will just restore the original amount; 1. I couldn't understand this when first playing the game, now I hope this helps you! 

Thank you...I guess I am not the only one with this question though!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Nope, you learn something new as you move along! ;-)
  • lorac
    Options

No sorry this is wrong...I used two shovels and they did NOT recharge ....so the word recharge means NOTHING.
  • cube1us
    cube1us Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

In my experience, I have found this NOT to be the case.  Even whenI used, say, a dog in the level, I have NOT gotten it back under these circumstances.

• JillyJill
    Options

In my experience, I have found this NOT to be the case.  Even whenI used, say, a dog in the level, I have NOT gotten it back under these circumstances.

If that happens you should report it through the game. Go to your settings and find "Contact Us". There you'll be able to choose the particular issue regarding your boosters/rewards not being awarded. Thanks,Jilly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?