Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why am I not receiving treasure mill on my mobile phone only on my tablet,normally I can play it on both,I prefer playing on my phone as the tablet continously crashes,please rectify
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wareley 08! I had this very same question about a year ago because I was having the same issue, sometimes it would be on my phone and not my tablet, sometimes it would be on my tablet and not my phone...etc. Here is the answer I received from King customer care: "These events are sent to devices and not accounts, this is why it can happen that you have it only on 1 device." Unfortunately you'll have to play it on whichever device it was sent to.
Hope this helps & good luck on the treasure mill!
Jilly