Why wont king answer questions...king cares is a load of crap

Jaimie_Fenn
Jaimie_Fenn Posts: 1 Newbie

Where did all my boosters go? why is this happening again! I'm deleting everything KING if this isn't answered sufficiently it's happened at least 5x now and I'm pissed. I read your responses to others ....doesn't give reasons why this is happenin. people work hard for those and you won't give them back. what a load of crap!!!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2016

Did you pay for the boosters? You can get them back if you have proof of payment.   It is more fun (in my opinion) to challenge yourself to play without boosters anyway!

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hi Jaimie, Have you tried emailing them through the game?  This will be a direct communication with King Customer Care instead of this forum, which is geared towards players helping each other. While King Care does answer questions in the forum, they aren't able to get at all questions (obviously for you right!? ;-) You'll usually get a response within a day, but being that it's the weekend, you may not get a resolution until Monday. But ya never know! 

So...If you haven't tried emailing through the game already, try this:

• Open the game you need help with & stay on the home page. 

• On the home page click on your settings in the lower left corner.

• Click on the gear wheel 

• Click on "Contact Us"                                                                                                                                                         There, you will have options to choose regarding your issue and also a place to write your explanation or issue at hand.  At least this is a direct communication with customer care instead of being lost in the shuffle of all the posts in the forum. I get an answer every time, usually within a day. You will get an auto-reply at first, stating that they've received your message.

Hope this helps you out and good luck Jaimie!

Jilly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?