Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
level 885 in farm hero is not green anymore? how can I get my little helping friends free to help me now, I played it once so I freed 1 friend but the other 2 friends are still in there and now the level is changed and not green anymore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes the level was green so I could rescue 3 of my little friends but when I played it once, I only could free one of them. When I wanted to play again the level wasn't green anymore and the game had changed
Are you talking about the Animal Companions you can unlock depending how many stars you complete certain levels with?