Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Everytime I mange to get into the game and get to my level, I get thrown out and back to the main screen, I'm using a I pad and have played this game for over a year
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Carah,
By the sounds of it you might be using an iPad Mini 1st generation, or an iPad 2.
This is a common post on here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/rewards-966708925#entry_73300 and it explains a bit what´s happening.
Apple stopped making those iPads and they no longer release iOS updates for those either.