Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Please provide a video link that shows level 1455 in Farm Heroes Saga is passable in 18 moves without buying extra moves or boosters as there are none that I can find.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candice!I've seen other threads about level 1454 and 1455:https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/has-anyone-compled-level-1454https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/help-level-1455-in-farm-hero-saga-is-inpossibleI haven't played the level yet but I suggest you team up with some of the other guys who are currently playing the level.Cheers
Hi Candice!
I've seen other threads about level 1454 and 1455:
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/has-anyone-compled-level-1454
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/help-level-1455-in-farm-hero-saga-is-inpossible
I haven't played the level yet but I suggest you team up with some of the other guys who are currently playing the level.
Cheers