king i have notice you seem to give samsung different things and ipad different things why is this?

Options
daedulus
daedulus Posts: 7 Level 2

i believe that no matter what device i play your games it should be the same thing  since i upgraded to a samsung the latest version the things that i get on my ipad are not present on my samsung. My friends have ipads and samsungs and the things are not shared equally most of my friends have abandon the kingdom that have ipads because its not fair to have to upgrade since the game keep returning to  the front page when open. I did because i love the games but this is becoming fustrating. You're game is crashing even on the phone you need to fix this problem sooner rather than later, most have decided to  leave the kingdom so now having to less competition is not working out for me and i am beginning to loose interest just like most of my friends.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

When log onto another device and sync to your account, the only things that will come up are progress and gold bars as messages and boosters don't get synced. It hasn't got anything to do with fairness, it comes down to how the game is designed for practicality. In order to make the game playable on mobile and tablet without being always connected online, certain items are only locally stored and don't transfer over to another device. Plus it's in their T&C's that only purchased items can be transferred over to a new device, as long you provide receipts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?