Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello! I tried to log on with my FB account for the very first time in Farm Heroes Saga and lost all my progress. Please help me! Is it possible to regain it as I am now back to level 1?
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A mi me paso prácticamente lo mismo perdí mi Facebook y al crear otro el juego se me reinicio como recuperar mis logró pliss
Hi Lucy,
Thanks a lot for posting this here on King Care.
I sent you a private message which you should have received in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team