Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Someone else used my iphone6 and my iPad. When I log in, the level is at there's and not my name. How can I get my name/ games back to where I'm at?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this out, go into Safari and make sure you are logged into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. When you hit connect in the game it should sign you into that account.
What does that mean?
Sometimes you also might need to disconnect and reconnect your account a couple of times before it appears.