Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I logged out of farm heroes saga and when I logged back in all my progress was lost and started me back at level one. I do have an account, email, and it still was not saved. Is it possible to get my progress back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nana,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again, and make sure you use the right Gmail or Yahoo email account to log in o your account.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
You should just need to go to settings and log in as far as I know. I only play through Facebook though so not sure how the email log in works exactly.