Farm hero saga mini games

Options

I can play Farm hero saga with no problems, however soon as I click on any of the mini games that feature on Farm hero saga my ipad mini crashes, goes back to my homw screen closing the ap completely. I have tried deleting the game and reloading it, I have checked for up any updates that may be due and rebooted my ipad but these games still crash.... Help please!!!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sometimes there are issues with the mini games, I have heard of others reporting the same.

You have tried everything I would have suggested, so I won't insult you by suggesting you do the same again lol. Can you see the live chat option at the bottom of the screen on the King care site? If there is an advisor about, sometimes they can escalate it.Β 

Alternatively, you need to email King directly and tell them. I know they have had some issues with the game and older apple products, but I know the mini game crashing problem has been going on for quite some time with certain players. Myself included and its only just stopped.Β 

Contact King link

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?