Why won't my games play on my android tablet?

Options
plswrr
plswrr Posts: 7 Level 2

My tablet just came back to me from having the main board replaced and now I can not install most of my king favorite games.  Farm Heroes Saga, Candy Crush or Pet Rescue Saga.  These are all games that were on my tablet before.  It says in playstore that they are incompatible with my device.  I am confused and frustrated.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Try this out, have seen it being suggested here before and seems to have done the trick for most: 

"- Go to the Settings menu for your device.

- Navigate to Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Google Play Store.

- Tap the Clear Cache button."

Once done try to install again.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I had the same issue....I googled it and found others with the same issue, there was a link to the game, in the play store that is genuine, but worked. Not quite sure why it didn't just show up the first time.

Also you might find some help in this thread raising the same issue with a solution:

Solution to game not found

• plswrr
    edited December 2016
    Options

I had the same issue....I googled it and found others with the same issue, there was a link to the game, in the play store that is genuine, but worked. Not quite sure why it didn't just show up the first time.

Also you might find some help in this thread raising the same issue with a solution:

Solution to game not found

I don't know how, but somehow I got the games to install. My problem now is trying to get them to play. When I click on Candy Crush or Farm Heroes Saga, it will go to the orange "king" page and says it is loading. Then, just as the music starts, it cuts out to my "desktop", cuz I don't know what else to call it, page. I have done the different steps that both my previous responders suggested, along with uninstalling then reinstalling from king site. Any suggestions? I am playing on an Acer Iconia B1-810 w/Android 4.4.4
  • plswrr
    edited December 2016
    Options

Try this out, have seen it being suggested here before and seems to have done the trick for most: 

"- Go to the Settings menu for your device.

- Navigate to Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Google Play Store.

- Tap the Clear Cache button."

Once done try to install again.

I don't know how, but somehow I got the games to install. My problem now is trying to get them to play. When I click on Candy Crush or Farm Heroes Saga, it will go to the orange "king" page and says it is loading. Then, just as the music starts, it cuts out to my "desktop" (cuz I don't know what else to call it), page. I have done the different steps that both my previous responders suggested, along with uninstalling then reinstalling from king site. Any suggestions? I am playing on an Acer Iconia B1-810 w/Android 4.4.4 plswrr

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?