Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm stuck in level 895 with the roadblock for over 5 days already. I want to use my gold bars but there's no button to go ahead with it. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've replied your message a few days ago but you still didn't reply
Hi fhr- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to take a look at your account.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!