Reload

Options
Steve_Foster
Steve_Foster Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 767 where once again (and like the 15th time) after -- spending magic beans for a companion / using a booster to give a +1 / using a booster to remove all elements & spending gold bars to continue -- the game locks up with “Something went wrong please reload”. Reload was required so game could give free daily bonus of magic beans. Then I have to replay level. I don’t know what would be fair – but I feel that my account should be credited a good sum of gold bars, beans and boosters.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I really hate it when it does that and its no consolation that it happens to all players regardless of what levels they are on. It can be something stupid like your internet lagging or briefly losing connection, or even a disruption in the connection at King side. I will give you the link to contact King, but be warned, usually they will apologise and just tell you to try again. Its always worth a try though :)

Contact King Link

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You don't need to use boosters or companions either so save your money...you can do it with patience, and if you like watching video levels, I will give you a link for that level. Take it from me though, sometimes each video takes hours or weeks or months of work to get the final one. (and grey hairs, wrinkles, stress rash lol)

Farm Heroes Saga Level 767

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?