Delete game save data attached to facebook

Options
Kimyee
Kimyee Posts: 1 Newbie

I need help to delete the game save data for Farm Heroes Saga attached to my current Facebook account. My old Facebook account which I am deleting has my save progress and synced to my Kingdom account. When I try to connect to my new Facebook, my Kingdom account sync to the new profile with NO progress.

I need to transfer my game save from my old account to my new account. If I ever reconnect my Kingdom account to my current Facebook account, all progress is gone and I can't access my old save data if my old Facebook is deleted.

I also contacted Customer Care through the game app. All I got as a response is a canned message on Facebook connection issue which has no relation to the issue.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

As far as I am aware, it is not possible to switch progress from one Facebook account, to another. Unless they have changed the rules, but that was what I have been told in the past.Β 

I would contact King again. There is a live help option at the bottom of this screen (unless you have adblockers on) which is available during certain hours. But if you keep emailing them, replying back to the canned response if necessary, they will at some point catch a humans eye and you will get a reply. It may not be the one you want, but at least you will know. There are some pretty decent King people that will answer. You just have to catch them :)

Contact King link

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?