Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Um around levem 990 anda out of the sudden the doesnt entre any more. It opens the King screen bit than crashes. Please help me, i really like this gamer. I dont know if ir belos but tour farm Heroes saga 2 works justiça fine. I have a Huawei G8.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rute- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing.
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a Farmtastic week!