Level 730

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Farm Hero Saga Level 730, It appears that King/Activision had changed the level from the original release.  I've been playing this level for 3days now and getting quite bored as this is one of the most ridiculous levels.  I consider myself an  average player (maybe not the best) and I see no way to collect the 6 chicks and 130water drops required.  All you get is a board full of eggs that you waste moves on trying to keep under control which in turn prevents you from making matches next to the water buckets to produce the water drops needed.  I've tried different strategy and nothing works.  It's just a flawed level that requires a "lucky" board to pass. Ready to call it quits because this is absolutly ridiculous.  But just like CC, no one really cares at Activision about  feedback because you never get a response or resolution to questions.....hmmmmm   That's all !!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You will hate me I am afraid. I have made you a video as you are correct, the level has changed since release. Its actually changed twice. The first time it was IMPOSSIBLE to pass without throwing every booster you had at it. (Hence the fact I had more than one star the first time) The second time the level was changed, it was possible to pass even if it was only one star. One star is a pass.  Did you realise though that the first requirements were actually to collect over 100 apples and onions, no water, while having the same moves and buckets? Then you could not pass unless you were lucky enough to have several rows of 5 crops, meaning that they removed all the same type. Which was practically impossible because of the water drops jumping everywhere.

You do need a good board, you need to make as many moves next to buckets as you can, while cracking eggs. And the crops need to cascade down for you to help you massively. If you can get it to do that, with very careful planning and a sneaky shovel here and there, you will pass it. Remember shovels can be used to pat the water buckets too to help them along and to crack eggs. 

Farm Heroes Saga Level 730

• Lady_Choo
    Options

P.s.. I am only an average player too, so you can do it if I can :) Sometimes it just helps to go back and play a fun level, just to remind you of why you play the game. Then come back to it later.

• Debbie-5
    edited January 2017
    Options

Thank you Farmer Tracy for responding.   I watched your awsome video and took your advice  (even used the plus1 booster as well as the booster that can be used to remove all water drops on the board) and still came up short.  I noticed you used the shovel x3 and still only got 1 star.  IMO you shouldn't have to  play..play..play a level, use boosters and/or wait for a lucky board.  Actually, I'm quite surprised that there isn't more chatter and bantering going on with this level.  That tells me that there must not be to many players interested in this game.  I  cant believe that I'm the only one stuck on this level.  In regard to leave this level and play another, well I just play this particular game while waiting for new episodes of CC to be released, although I do enjoy it.   I guess I need to find another game to play because this just isn't fun and to work that hard for 1 star.....totally not worth it.  PS:  I like the rewards though, I think it's a great feature of the game where you don't have to buy boosters.  But if you cant beat the levels and get 3 stars to earn the rewards, thats another "con" of the game.  I love winning prizes at no cost.....Thanks again Tracy for your advice though.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, I think if you just accept some levels are only going to get one star, but they are the especially boring levels. And to be honest, unless I can suddenly get all the changed levels done, 730 won't be a level I would try to better without boosters. It is one of the boring ones.

Did you realise you can buy shovels with beans and that you can buy 3 before you start each level (assuming you didn't already have any) I am checking because many do not know that. So I don't mind using the shovels booster as that doesn't cost anything but beans. I am a firm believer though, like you, that you shouldn't have to pay to play this game and its been a long running battle with King. The one good thing about them though is with enough Feedback, they will change the levels as in this case. It could be with more time and a willing board, you can get more than one star. I just wanted you to see it could be done. I admit, I hate to see people give up, because I love this game. I quit CC as I got stuck and hated the chocolate lol.

As regards the playing over and over. Its people who use a lot of boosters or who use certain programmes where they have unlimited lives and boosters that are to blame for that. King have to find a balance between those of us who struggle with the levels, and those who fly through them as they whine they are too easy. So I get some are going to be harder than others. However much I don't like it. They should just listen to us lol.

• Debbie-5
    Options

Totally agree Tracy....I'm surprised that you quit CC and stayed with this one. This game to me is much more frustrating than CC. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Totally agree Tracy....I'm surprised that you quit CC and stayed with this one. This game to me is much more frustrating than CC. 

It won't get the best of me *demented manic chuckle* ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?