Farm Club Levels

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator

As we know Farm Club finishes at level 1110. One customer service person said they would be added later. One said they had finished now. But there are still unearned boosters because of them. Will they come back at some point and why did they stop?

I ask officially in the hope that a nice King Mod will find out for me :D

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate your feedback on this.Β 

You are right, at the moment Farm Club has finished from level 1110, there are no plans at the moment to bring this back but I cannot confirm for certain that this will not change. Our teams are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting, this does mean that changes will be made from time to time.Β 

I hope this helps :-)Β 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate your feedback on this.Β 

You are right, at the moment Farm Club has finished from level 1110, there are no plans at the moment to bring this back but I cannot confirm for certain that this will not change. Our teams are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting, this does mean that changes will be made from time to time.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you Cez :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?