๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Seperating Accounts Linked Together

Options
Chris_Vinnit
Chris_Vinnit Posts: 1 Newbie

My wife got a new kindle for Christmas. In the process of transferring her games over to the new one, I accidently linked her king accounts with my facebook account. Now me and her are the same level and when I advance she advances, we share the beans etc. I love her but I dont want to share my beans and progress. How can I unsync her king account from my facebook account? If she has to start over from Level 1 when she was on level 700something she's gonna be so mad at me! Please help me.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yes, she will be very very mad with you, good luck lol. Those 700 levels are hard. ย I will escalate it for you in the hope that a nice King person can help you :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hiย Chris,

Unfortunately it is not possible to separate the player data once the accounts are merged.

Instead I suggest the following:

Ask your wife to create a new profile on King.com. Once done she will have to play and complete at least 1 level in Farm Heroes Saga. I will then be able to manually restore her progress to correct level.

Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?