i can't connect to Facebook.

Options
Patsy17
Patsy17 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been playing for a long time, but recently I have not connected to face book.  I click on connect, it says I have already authorised farm heroes, and it goes back and says disconnected.  Also when I ask for lives all I ever get is beans.  Any ideas? 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If it's FB relate then I'd go through the suggested steps given here first: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

Only receiving beans usually happens when you have a full set of lives already, if it's happening when you don't though then there might be a problem.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Patsy17. I have heard of others having issues. If you can post on a thread like the one I am about to give you, King are monitoring it to see how many people are having the issue, then they can escalate it quicker :)

Disconnected from Facebook

As to the beans, as you are playing on a phone, the op is correct, but I have noticed, since they removed the accept all, a lot more requests seem to be coming through and being saved. Unlike playing on computer, lives and beans often stay as they are sent. So it could just be that you have been sent lives when you asked, but since then have been sent beans too, and they are sat in the way of the lives.

• Patsy17
    Options

If it's FB relate then I'd go through the suggested steps given here first: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios

Only receiving beans usually happens when you have a full set of lives already, if it's happening when you don't though then there might be a problem.

The connection to the Internet/ Facebook, suddenly resolved itself. The issue with the lives, I got one life, the first ever, then it went back to beans. I tend to use an iPad, so don't know if this is why.
  • Patsy17
    Options

Hi Patsy17. I have heard of others having issues. If you can post on a thread like the one I am about to give you, King are monitoring it to see how many people are having the issue, then they can escalate it quicker :)

Disconnected from Facebook

As to the beans, as you are playing on a phone, the op is correct, but I have noticed, since they removed the accept all, a lot more requests seem to be coming through and being saved. Unlike playing on computer, lives and beans often stay as they are sent. So it could just be that you have been sent lives when you asked, but since then have been sent beans too, and they are sat in the way of the lives.

The Internet problem seems to have sorted itself out. The beans issue is still there, I usually run out of lives and then check if I have been sent any, but alas no just beans. I use an iPad, so I don't know if that's an issue .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?