๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Frog not showing level 967

Options
lm2942
lm2942 Posts: 5 Level 2

I checked Farm level 967 on youtube, and they all show a frog available in a square at the bottom of the play area. Mine has no square with a frog, so it's impossible to beat. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. Everything is up to date (Java, etc.). Caches /history are cleared.

Other problem with Farm lately is passing roadblocks. Even though I beat Rancid multiple times, there are NO stars so impossible to pass. I have to wait over 2 days to play again.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ok, so firstly the frog on 967. It is possible to beat and it won't make a difference which browser you use because its King that have changed the level. Its actually the third time this level has changed, which is why you won't or haven't yet, found any current videos on there. Unfortunately they change so many to keep them "fresh and new" its impossible for us humble videoers to keep up. Especially if you are the solo maker. However, I have some good news for you. I spent all evening making you a brand new video, so its only got one star, but shows it can be done. Its down to a co-operating board and I recommend companions. The link is hereย 

Farm Heroes Level 967

As to Rancid, what level is that or is it every rancid level? Because if you beat a level on Facebook, you should get at least one star and then you can send out roadblock requests when you get to the next roadblock. Your lives should build up again meaning that you can try again sooner than 2 days? I am assuming as you said Facebook you are playing on pc?

• lm2942
    lm2942 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2017
    Options

Ok, so firstly the frog on 967. It is possible to beat and it won't make a difference which browser you use because its King that have changed the level. Its actually the third time this level has changed, which is why you won't or haven't yet, found any current videos on there. Unfortunately they change so many to keep them "fresh and new" its impossible for us humble videoers to keep up. Especially if you are the solo maker. However, I have some good news for you. I spent all evening making you a brand new video, so its only got one star, but shows it can be done. Its down to a co-operating board and I recommend companions. The link is hereย 

Farm Heroes Level 967

As to Rancid, what level is that or is it every rancid level? Because if you beat a level on Facebook, you should get at least one star and then you can send out roadblock requests when you get to the next roadblock. Your lives should build up again meaning that you can try again sooner than 2 days? I am assuming as you said Facebook you are playing on pc?

Thank you Farmer Tracy, for the answer about the frog and the link!The beating Rancid problem has been on every level (955, 940, 925, etc). Even if I beat him by getting the score down to zero, there are no stars visible like there used to be. The other part of the problem is I no longer receive notification from other players. So even if I send requests for help to get past a roadblock, I no longer get any passes. I haven't even gotten lives from other players for months, and I always used to. So not sure what has happened to the notifications at all. I just have to wait the 2 days until the timer counts down and I get past. It's not that I run out of lives, I can beat him multiple times, but it's just not registering that I have beat him. Like I said, there are no stars like there used to be. What happened?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?