Can you please put back the Accept All button in FHS?

Options
Jan_Nash
Jan_Nash Posts: 5 Level 2

I have over 6000 messages, and it takes a full minute on my tablet to respond to each one!  Too much time wasted, please put back the Accept All button!!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

You can't use them all at once anyway, so really you should only be accepting a few when you plan to use them. This way you will have an endless list. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That is a very impractical answer KingsPinn. Do you play on mobile? Do you realise if you have over a certain amount, that it causes the game to crash and lag more? Do you realise that you might have over 6000 messages, but they do not refresh like they do on the pc. They stay in the order that you were sent. So you might be desperate for lives but have 3000 messages sending you beans in between...

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello all,

Just to let you know that we are testing this feature. I know that the button was available before, I can't promise any changes of course but just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the change and the feedback provided.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Jan_Nash
    Options

That is a very impractical answer KingsPinn. Do you play on mobile? Do you realise if you have over a certain amount, that it causes the game to crash and lag more? Do you realise that you might have over 6000 messages, but they do not refresh like they do on the pc. They stay in the order that you were sent. So you might be desperate for lives but have 3000 messages sending you beans in between...

Thanks, Tracy! It not only makes it hard to scroll for lives, it makes it hard to send lives, beans, and help with road blocks to all my FHS friends!!
  • Jan_Nash
    Options

Hello all,

Just to let you know that we are testing this feature. I know that the button was available before, I can't promise any changes of course but just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the change and the feedback provided.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thanks, Johnny!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thanks Johnny!! I wish more people would post on King care instead of everywhere else, then you would see how many people are not happy with the vanishing button :(It also makes it harder when you do accept each one as they don't vanish, you accept, yet again allow permissions (even though done before) then have to press the x to get rid of it even once sent a life etc, then they seem to switch and change as you accept them too as soon as you come to the beans it behaves oddly.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Do yours jump about as well? Sending lives is fine, its when it gets to the beans, they don't stay put...one minute x sent you beans, you accepted, then it turns to y...so you accept that and go to accept z who then turns into the green ticked x and so on over and over.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?