Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have over 6000 messages, and it takes a full minute on my tablet to respond to each one! Too much time wasted, please put back the Accept All button!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is a very impractical answer KingsPinn. Do you play on mobile? Do you realise if you have over a certain amount, that it causes the game to crash and lag more? Do you realise that you might have over 6000 messages, but they do not refresh like they do on the pc. They stay in the order that you were sent. So you might be desperate for lives but have 3000 messages sending you beans in between...
Hello all,Just to let you know that we are testing this feature. I know that the button was available before, I can't promise any changes of course but just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the change and the feedback provided.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello all,
Just to let you know that we are testing this feature. I know that the button was available before, I can't promise any changes of course but just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the change and the feedback provided.
Kind regards,
Johnny
You can't use them all at once anyway, so really you should only be accepting a few when you plan to use them. This way you will have an endless list.