Recharge doesn't work on Events

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

I used a number of different boosters to pass the bronze level of Choo Choo Train and they were never reimbursed - this happens on all events on my account. I is very annoying using hard earned boosters to pass a level with the promise that they will be redeemed, and then this doesn't happen. Basically, it is a rip off! Please replace the many boosters you owe Β me.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

How many boosters have you got left after you used them? Boosters recharge on an average of 6-24 hours depending on what, but the free boosters will only recharge if you do not have any. ie: if you have even 1, then it will not recharge.Β 

If this is not the case, and you didn't have any, then if you can come back and tell us, then we can escalate it to the King team :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

How many boosters have you got left after you used them? Boosters recharge on an average of 6-24 hours depending on what, but the free boosters will only recharge if you do not have any. ie: if you have even 1, then it will not recharge.Β 

If this is not the case, and you didn't have any, then if you can come back and tell us, then we can escalate it to the King team :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?