Cannot play mini games without them crashing after each completed level

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator

If I do not pass one of the mini games levels its fine. I can re-try no problems.

If I do pass a level, it takes me back to my tablet home screen with a "sorry the game has crashed, report?"

Which I do but does nothing.Β 

So I need to load it up again, and again, the same thing happens. Pretty much why I rarely bother though now.

I know others have the same issues so its not just me.

I am using a lenovo tab3 (makes no difference if I use the tab2 tho) software is up to date, the Farm Heroes is the latest edition.

Clearing cache does not help.

Force quitting the game does not help.

Uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling does not help.

And EVEN a FULL tablet "restore back to factory settings" does nothing. Believe me I tried.

As its a modern, not older tablet, and I am not the only one having issues and I know enough to have tried all trouble shooting. Could it be a game glitch? Its only the mini games it does it with, not the main games. And I mostly at least get my boosters assuming I log back on. In fact the only mini game it does not do it with is the treasure mill. So if it was my tablet, wouldn't it be with all?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Tracy,

I know that there have been issues in the past with some of the promotions/events but there is nothing at the moment that we are aware of.

I will keep an eye on this and if I get any further information or posts about it I will let you know.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options

Thanks Johnny. Its been ongoing ever since the past issues, it never stopped for me. I just gave up on playing them. Β I keep asking group members to post here too as others have the same issue, but they tend to grumble about the same in the group instead :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?