Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I recently reinstalled the app on my iphone but it has not carried over my boosters and although it shows my level correctly, it is showing every step like level 1. It has carried over beans and gold bars. I am level 631. Can you assist please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reinstalling wipes everything that doesn't sync, that's why you lost your boosters as only progress and gold sync to Facebook or Kingdom. If you've lost anything you've purchased you can report an issue with the purchase from the receipts received and will get them credited into your account, it's what I did when I lost my phone.