Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i am trying to join to play games but i can't find where to join. can you please explain to me how to join?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ashley.You need to find where it says "register a new account"(I think it is after you click 'log in') Once you have an account like I do you're unable to see where to register (sorry)Make an account with the same email you use on Facebook (so that it can sync your games)After you have an account, go to settings and click 'account'. You have to verify your password again, then at the bottom of your account settings, will be a sync button, to connect all your King games together.
Hi Ashley.
You need to find where it says "register a new account"
(I think it is after you click 'log in') Once you have an account like I do you're unable to see where to register (sorry)
Make an account with the same email you use on Facebook (so that it can sync your games)
After you have an account, go to settings and click 'account'.
You have to verify your password again, then at the bottom of your account settings, will be a sync button, to connect all your King games together.
Sorry I guess this is the wrong box.