Help on facebook connection please

Suzie_Prunier
Suzie_Prunier Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, 

My question again : 

I play FHS on Asus ME301T, Android 4.1.2. I want to save my progression (more 800 level) but when I start the game, the facebook connection failed. No error message, juste the symbol 'wifi' turn and turn ... I already connected to facebook on the same device (facebook apps and google chrome). Everything is fine with WIFI and others applications. I try to empty cache (but not deleted data). I will have a new tablet (Samsung A6) and don't want to loose my progression. Never saved on this game.

No update available for system or game.

I tried to install and uninstall facebook apps. Same problem.

please Help !

Best Answer

• Suzie_Prunier
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your answer Johnny.

However, I already use my Kingdom account for Farm SUPER Hero Saga. It work fine. But for Farm Hero Saga, I don't have the option. The only way in the game is to connect to Facebook. On the menu, i can see a large button for Facebook under the button "Menu principal" (french language).

On my new tablette, the same game, i have 2 buttons : King account or Facebook button.

In the parameter options, the game version 2.67.5 on the 2 tablet.

Regards,

Suzie.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Suzie,

In this instance it's better if you save your game to a Kingdom account. By doing this you can transfer your game between all devices.

To create an account, open the app and in the bottom left corner tap the settings button. Tap the orange symbol and set up your account. When you get your new tablet you can then input these details and your game will return.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Suzie_Prunier
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your answer Johnny.

However, I already use my Kingdom account for Farm SUPER Hero Saga. It work fine. But for Farm Hero Saga, I don't have the option. The only way in the game is to connect to Facebook. On the menu, i can see a large button for Facebook under the button "Menu principal" (french language).

On my new tablette, the same game, i have 2 buttons : King account or Facebook button.

In the parameter options, the game version 2.67.5 on the 2 tablet.

Regards,

Suzie.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?