Recovering Account After Linking Together

Sharyn-2
Sharyn-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new kindle for Christmas. My husband assured me he knew how to transfer games from one device to another. As usual, he promises more than he delivers. In transferring my games over he used his king account which overrode my game and replaced it with his. Now we are the same level and share progress, share beans etc. He asked how to fix his boneheaded mistake and a nice helpful man offerred to help if I make my own account and start my own thread - https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/seperating-accounts-linked-together -  I was on level 803 before his careless bungling ruined all my fun. Please help me restore my game and unlink our accounts. Thank you!

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sharyn,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Sharyn,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

I know King's team Mark has answered you Sharyn, but I had to comment...I distinctly remember his post, in his defense, he knew he would be in trouble and I can remember he was very very panicky haha. As he should be! I hope that he buys you something nice to make up for all the stress :D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?