Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
A couple of weeks ago, my Facebook connection was lost and I have not been able to reconnect. I watched the video and did all the things that was suggested to fix the problem, but I am still unable to log on. Thank you for your assistance.
Kandy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kandy, there was an issue last weekend where people couldn't connect. Have you tried uninstalling your game and reinstalling it after rebooting? You will lose saved boosters though. I see you have tried all, can you access your account on another device?
Hi Kandy!
Have you tried from another Internet connection? If possible then try 3G/4G instead of WiFi.
I also suggest you reboot into safe mode so you can check if there's any apps that interfere with the game.
Check this article on how to do a reboot into safe mode: http://beebom.com/how-boot-android-safe-mode/
Cheers