Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i LOVE this game but the latest update changed the layout so that when you play on iPad (sideways) you can't see what's left to collect and the game is now super slow..... Please fix!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes its worth uninstalling the game, rebooting it then reinstalling too. Although you WILL lose any saved boosters.
I only have an iphone not an ipad but mine looks fine, is there any settings you could have changed? Let us know and if anyone else you know has the same issue, posting here will show there is a problem
I've not noticed this on my Android but I have a mobile and not a tablet, maybe it's different there. Have you tried going through the suggested troubleshooting just in case to see if there's any difference? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios