Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Unable to proceed past the prompt "Click on this Egg Cracker booster to crack unopened eggs!" as there is nothing inside the yellow square to click and no region within or around it is clickable. Can only forcefully close down Farm Saga Heroes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all,I have been asked by the game team for some further information.Could you please run through the troubleshooting steps here first:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-outIf this doesn't resolve the issue could you please let me know what browser you are using and also the version number and your operating system (e.g Windows 8)Thank you for your co-operation.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello all,
I have been asked by the game team for some further information.
Could you please run through the troubleshooting steps here first:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
If this doesn't resolve the issue could you please let me know what browser you are using and also the version number and your operating system (e.g Windows 8)
Thank you for your co-operation.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I will pass it on to another King moderator Smiles 9378, sorry I think Johnny has been out of the office
Any help with this yet
Browser = safari 9=Version = 9.3.5 (13G36)iOS
Any help with this issue
Its the weekend but I am sure Johnny will be back to answer again soon
Yup that's it .. thanks for posting .. anybody know how to fix
because the icons are so small now after last updat .. I can't click on the eggs cracker booster to start the game .. so now I can't play because the arrow and square that should be over the egg it's not .. it's off to the side
It won't let me post a picture .. do you have a Emil I can send it to
Hello,
Thank you for posting.
Could you please post up a screenshot of the screen you are referring to so that I can look into this for you.