Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am able to play candy crush soda and candy crush saga but for two weeks now unable to open farm heroes saga message on computer says king com not responding. Help. bellababy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bellababy, welcome to King care.
Normally with the King site, we get less issues than anywhere else, and I have not heard of any major problems, which hopefully means its something on your computer that can be easily fixed.
Is it only with Farm heroes or other king games? Can you access other websites with no problems?
I have a link here that has trouble shooting steps on for playing in the Kingdom. If you try the suggestions and they don't help, please let us know and I will ask a King moderator to look at it for you
Kingdom troubleshooting