Why won't my game on Facebook connect to my game on my phone?

Options
mega_jojjo
mega_jojjo Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi!

I have a lot of extra boosters on my game at Facebook but it won't connect to my phone? So all my shovel boosters, tractor boosters, bonus reward boosters and color collect boosters stay at one in my phone even though I have lika 6 color boosters and 8 tractor boosters on my game at Facebook???? Can this be solved so all my boosters I have collected at Facebook will connect to my game at my phone as well? :)

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Boosters and messages don't transfer and sync like gold and progress, they will stay where they have been received until they are used up. The only time they transfer items is if they were purchased and you provide receipts, it what I had to do when I lost my phone.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Boosters and messages don't transfer and sync like gold and progress, they will stay where they have been received until they are used up. The only time they transfer items is if they were purchased and you provide receipts, it what I had to do when I lost my phone.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The good thing about it though, although they stay on the same device you bought them, it means you can earn them on any device you play them on too. So if you don't buy them and just use the free ones, it means if you play via computer and mobile, then you get double free ones if you access the game on each every day :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?