๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

I won all 3 companion in 551 level but did not get centipede or salamander

Options
RJA
RJA Posts: 1 Newbie

Game shows I won all 3 companions and scored 165,000 and got 3 stars but they do not show for me to collect or use

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

It says your question was solved. Did they fix it for you? My salamander is missing and ย I've ย gotten 3 stars on lvl 550 and 551.ย 

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I read from an earlier post that it's a known issue due to the fact the level 551 used to be level 550 and has caused a technical issue. I have 3 stars and replayed twice hoping it would trigger. I even un-installed and re-installed the app with no changes. ย The reward area did flag itself after I played and received 3 stars, but when scrolling through the rewards area - the salamander is blank and there is no collect icon anywhere - only green check marks.ย 

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, Mark, Team King Care
  • ViktorijaViki
    ViktorijaViki Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi RJA, Neebster and Tormentrix,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark, I have the same problem for weeks...
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi RJA, Neebster and Tormentrix,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Viktorija, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?