Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Game shows I won all 3 companions and scored 165,000 and got 3 stars but they do not show for me to collect or use
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RJA, Neebster and Tormentrix,I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
Hi RJA, Neebster and Tormentrix,
I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I read from an earlier post that it's a known issue due to the fact the level 551 used to be level 550 and has caused a technical issue. I have 3 stars and replayed twice hoping it would trigger. I even un-installed and re-installed the app with no changes. The reward area did flag itself after I played and received 3 stars, but when scrolling through the rewards area - the salamander is blank and there is no collect icon anywhere - only green check marks.
It says your question was solved. Did they fix it for you? My salamander is missing and I've gotten 3 stars on lvl 550 and 551.